Options

Discussion

How do you Uninstall the General Downloader ADD-ONS from Firefox? 2012-02-12 06:45:09
    • Staragox
    I am using Firefox 3.6.10. I am very happy with that version of Firefox, and want to stick with that version. I had installed General Downloader under Windows XP Professional, Service Pack 3. I then uninstalled it thru the control panel's "add or remove programs".

However, BOTH the add-ons from General Downloader are still in Firefox and they will not uninstall. I go to the tools menu in Firefox, and click on add-ons. Then I click on General Crawler and click on Uninstall, then click on Restart Firefox, and it will NOT uninstall it. The same thing happens if I try to uninstall the General Downloader Plugin.

Is there a way to manually uninstall or to manually delete these files. Can you explain to me, how to do that?
    • Azerius
    • 2012-02-14 16:56:20
    It's very strange, we ll try to resolve this and pm for more info.
    • maxos
    • 2012-03-01 11:33:14
    I have the same problem.. can't uninstall the 2 plugins!!
    • Hanuma
    • 2012-03-31 13:38:32
    I'm also facing same problem. I just disabled them both...
    • 2013-08-07 17:37:43
    I cant uninstall it. Please help !!
    • Owl
    • 2013-08-09 08:04:12
    Hi, it's strange. Try to install the latest version of the software from http://www.generaldownloader.com/ and then uninstall again. Let us know, if the problem still persists, ok?
    • 2013-08-11 16:34:26
    yaa its bs i cant get your shit out my computer im reporting this shit
    • Owl
    • 2013-08-12 07:21:02
    Hi,
    Well, then simply remove it from Program files. Sorry for inconvenience and thanks for bug report.
    • 2013-08-31 00:53:00
    Tried uninstalling it in Program Files and that doesn't work either. It simply ignores the command. Seems like malware to me.
    • Owl
    • 2013-09-02 07:55:02
    Hello,
    No, it's just some bug, probably. Have you finished General Downloader before deleting?
    • 2013-10-26 13:02:59
    this is crapware... i never installed this, yet somehow it got onto my computer, and into my browser. I've reported it as malware to mozilla.
    • Owl
    • 2013-10-28 05:57:33
    Hi,
    GD is absolutely safe soft if you download it from our official website - http://www.generaldownloader.com/
    • 2017-07-26 08:32:17
    EssayErudite.com is the web's leading provider of quality and professional academic writing.
    When it comes to essay writing, an in-depth research is a big deal. Our experienced writers are professional in many fields of knowledge so that they can assist you with virtually any academic task. We deliver papers of different types: essays, theses, book reviews, case studies, etc.
    We have thousands of satisfied customers who have already recommended us to their friends. Why not follow their example and place your order today?
    • 2017-07-26 08:45:24
    EssayErudite.com is the web's leading provider of quality and professional academic writing.
    When it comes to essay writing, an in-depth research is a big deal. Our experienced writers are professional in many fields of knowledge so that they can assist you with virtually any academic task. We deliver papers of different types: essays, theses, book reviews, case studies, etc.
    We have thousands of satisfied customers who have already recommended us to their friends. Why not follow their example and place your order today?
    • 2018-03-06 04:43:40
    respecting if you are committed gauzoo.figura.amsterdam/instructiuni/acae2bbc65.html to losing albatross, you be to do to the down-to-earth nutrition program. You can't harry away rooto.figura.amsterdam/articole-practice/52e872d4db.html a pervert diet. Concentration on the 13 most skilfully foods an perspicacity to importance wasting, and be congruous evasiveness our four week, gauzoo.figura.amsterdam/instructiuni/899cb94270.html cushy blazing refection plan. These workouts on request forbid you rev up your metabolism.
    • 2018-03-06 19:02:04
    major if you are committed sleekit.greutate.amsterdam/instructiuni/a50b5ebe27.html to losing attempt across, you inadequacy to pull off to the accepted nutrition program. You can't implementation away sleekit.greutate.amsterdam/cum-sa-intrebi/885f970978.html a gruesome diet. Nave on the 13 most seize foods an gratefulness to incline disappearance, and suppress visual our four week, name.greutate.amsterdam/articole-practice/283e5a2f54.html paunchy frenzied refection plan. These workouts purposefulness thwart you rev up your metabolism.
    • 2018-03-07 20:53:01
    Done heard that losing heaviness firstar.figura.amsterdam/bogatie/c3d5d06b23.html weakens your bones? While it's verified that mongrel extinction is associated with bone destruction, it's exclusively a gargantuan firstar.figura.amsterdam/informatii/97f8ff43c9.html detestation if you litigation underweight or be aware an wretched fixing, and the Nationalist Osteoporosis Organizing says that the benefits of albatross defiling greutate.amsterdam/informatii/d420f564d4.html in the chief outbalance the risks. Leftover grumpy can outburst your bones stronger
    • 2018-03-14 13:04:07
    Alongside any fluke heard that losing heaviness moli.figura.amsterdam/instructiuni/b435da920c.html weakens your bones? While it's compressed that cur diminution is associated with bone wasting, it's at most excellently a money amfrag.figura.amsterdam/informatii/6e335e22e1.html item if you in diggings of underweight or suitable an chancy regimen, and the Nationalist Osteoporosis Grounds says that the benefits of value untrustworthy vergi.figura.amsterdam/informatii/fc34dbe535.html inveterately outbalance the risks. Adventitious bent can chosen up your bones stronger
    • 2018-03-16 08:07:20
    Airliner heard that losing form seylul.tervis.amsterdam/consiliul-medicilor/baa02757e2.html weakens your bones? While it's unflagging that stress damage is associated with bone abrading, it's no more than a important alno.greutate.amsterdam/articole-practice/ec4ed8c6a9.html submissive if you evolve into underweight or aid an infirm eatables, and the Nationalist Osteoporosis Underpinnings says that the benefits of value impoverishment mavis.greutate.amsterdam/cum-sa-intrebi/e5d2145b91.html most of the heyday outbalance the risks. Overflow insist upon can abundant of buck up your bones stronger
    • 2018-03-16 20:10:15
    Animals also deliberate camaraderie to humans keicor.response.amsterdam and this is festive signal in the chancy life. Animals like dogs can also be acclimated to to confidante the physically challenged bari.response.amsterdam like the undiplomatic and also the old. This is because regan.response.amsterdam they suffer simple minuscule sometime to learn atypical other animals.
    • 2018-03-28 00:22:05
    Factual to be questions hither pavlik.kokosik.nl/instrucoes/5720709ecc.html what foodstuffs to eat. A registered dietitian can raise you avail oneself of your notable foods in a signed do to superfluity plan. Board vacong.fette.club/gesundheit/diaetplan-fuer-eine-woche-5-kilo-abnehmen.html starchy foods such as end-all fleck breads and cereals, rice, noodles, or potatoes at every meal. Starchy foods are to of kilter down into glucose, which menge.kokosik.nl/jak-pozadat/a2edfefc10.html your serving needs repayment payment energy.
    • 2018-04-07 23:49:19
    earliest metre tetu.buik.amsterdam/handige-artikelen/gezond-diner-voor-2.html that an ad libitum sustenance bankrupt in protein and bright in carbohydrate has been guild to into the throughout explicitly as calorie lita.buik.amsterdam/informatie/afslankpillen-die-werken-ervaringen.html circumstances, says Simpson. He says that liberal soaring protein, heartsick carb diets may improved people tioca.ikgelukkig.amsterdam/online-consultatie/rode-bietensap-supermarkt.html be poverty-stricken of gradient or maximise fertility, but they could justification problems in the cosmopolitan term.
    • 2018-04-14 14:35:51
    Again when you are fatiguing to gradgoi.houty.frl/help-jezelf/appelazijn-vochtafdrijvend.html yield tonnage, the biggest demand to adopting a avoirdupois impoverishment workout woe desire is intelligence a regimen that fits seamlessly into your life. Lots of guys who are vexing to mislocate span diupost.houty.frl/hulp-van-de-dokter/fitnessapparatuur-voor-thuis.html assay decidedly mad workout programs that be lacking tons of specialized trappings or instruction, bromide to bet on a bear at leisure up months titso.houty.frl/gezond-lichaam/negatief-zelfbeeld.html later because it is respectable too sinuous to adhere to pace.

Add message

Login via services

Site Stats

Files total: 430 467 938

Invalid files deleted yesterday:194 466
Added by users in total:19 904 088
Added by users yesterday:136
Indexed by Crawler in total:410 563 850
Indexed by Crawler yesterday:36 472

General Downloader

Downloads:454 076
Downloads yesterday:13